Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday Sky...September 16


This would be the view of the sky along Otter Pond on the way to New London, NH. This is one of the scenic views that Scarlett passes every day on the way to work...and I go by once a week. People who do not live here in New Hampshire have no idea how many lakes and ponds we really have. We have been blessed with such natural beauty. There is also an area called Wendell Marsh - which boasts a huge sign that simply says "MOOSE"...and Scarlett actually has seen several - alive and well - one walked along side her car for a few moments. They say you should never look them in the eye if they are standing along the side of the road as they will try and ram your car. Me - if I saw one - I think I'd be throwing my vehicle in reverse...quickly!

3 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moose? I'm here for the moose. Where's the mooses/meeses?
Beautiful photos.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh how pretty! I would LOVE to see a moose in r/l. Maybe I just watched too much Northern Exposure, but I just love them.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Sprite said...

Wow! How beautiful. I'm kind of with you, I'd be hitting reverse awful fast. Mooses are such BIG creatures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home