Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update...

Quick post...as the weather is turning quickly to a big storm.

Tammy is alright - after a couple of nights sleep - she is just really sore. Her face on the left side has a gash on her eyelid and temple and, of course, she looks like she has a black eye!

As for Venus...she is fine! Evidently she was having some type problem with her glands and they had become engorged. The Doctor drained them and she is fine. She thinks she might have got hold of a small bone that caused the irritation and then caused her the problems. But, she was happy as a little lark on the trip home from the Vet. We do have an awesome vet...she is great!

Hopefully the weather will clear up in the next day or two...

5 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Randy said...

Hi Sara,
Yes I am the one who had the Phoenix Daily Photo site. I moved to Santa Fe two months ago today. Thank you so very much for visiting my site. I am so glad you like my pics.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Glad to read everyone is doing better.

The weather here in Chicagoland when from 86 degrees to 50 degrees in 72 and storm missed us. It must of gone to you with a pack of power.

I have been tagged to do the Seven Thruths MEME and now I am tagging you.
If you wish to play along Here are the rules:

1. Link the person who has tagged you.
2. Tell seven true things about yourself.
3. Tag seven new people.
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Hi Sara, Michele sent me to see how your week has been.

Glad to see Tammy is on the mend, car accidents are very distressing, and that Venus is healing too :-)

cq

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Glad to see the dog is fine.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

And Michele sent me, little premature publishing there on my part.

I had a 13 year old dog who looked really really bad and was limping around so we took her to the vet. When we got there, Scotch leapt out of the car with her tongue hanging out looking to see where we were like everything was fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home