Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm A Winner...

But, of course, I am...but I have been on a winning streak lately!

This past week I've won the following:

My friend, Julie, had some prizes up for her Light the Night contributors...and my name was randomly drawn for a beautiful knitting Journal. Thanks a bunch, Julie. The real winners are the folks who benefit from the donations made to the folks that walk!

Then the other day I received an e-mail from one of my favorite quilting sites...E-Quilter asking me to take a survey about quilting magazines. I won a gift certificate for participating...You'll never guess what I am getting: an issue of Quilter's Home Magazine that I missed getting and half a yard of Black and White fabric...

Then today I get an e-mail from The Mall Crawl telling me I had won a gift certificate to Baycreek Quilting Products so I'll be heading over there to see what kind of trouble I can get into!!

Plus I got the cutest little bear from Susan. Photos tomorrow when I get batteries...they died yesterday!!!

Later!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Quick! Buy a lottery ticket! :)
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home