Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Exhausted...

No, it isn't another quiz...I'm really exhausted. Today was the day that a neighbor and I got into my apartment and moved furniture until I was happy with the way the place was looking. When I moved in May, I sort of set things up the way I thought I wanted them and the way I thought they would work...it didn't work!

My bedroom was the biggest problem...so, we rearranged the funiture today...and I don't have the lightest furniture in the world! Besides we didn't even empty the full bookcases - just slide them along! It was work - but now I am able to have all my quilting fabrics in my room and within easy reach. Hopefully there will be photos in the next few days...

Someone asked if I was still reading a poem a day - and I am! Just been lazy about posting them! It won't happen again...

Saturday's Poem: Kashmiri Song by Laurence Hope

Sunday's Poem: My Life Is A Bowl byMary Riley Smith

Monday's Poem: A Mile With Me by Henry Van Dyke

Tuesday's Poem: An Old Sweetheart of Mine by James Whitcomb Riley

Today's Poem: Fellowship by Unknown

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

I esp. liked "My Life is a Bowl." :)

Wow, quite the moving day.
I love organizing with the result making life easier.
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home