Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Fill-in...

This looked like fun!!! Janet had this on her blog...it's called Friday Fill-in...and it seemed like a fun thing for today...

1. I think my sewing machine is calling my name.

2. I desire a day at the spa getting lots of pampering.

3. What if our pets could talk to us - wonder what Killian would tell me?

4. The best thing about New Hampshire is that it is close to Boston, Vermont, Maine and Canada.

5. When will I be loved? (oh, that's a song title, isn't it. )

6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week was that my car is now fixed, drivable, and safe.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making stuffed peppers, tomorrow my plans include working on two quilt blocks and Sunday, I want to make sure the blocks are finished and maybe even the Block of the Month is done!

Today's poem: To a Friend by Grace Stricker Dawson

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Janet said...

lol I desire a day at the spa, too! Mmmm...stuffed peppers....yummy! Thanks for playing :-)

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

What I wouldn't give to get inside our dog's head and know what he's thinking.

Until then, I'll just hold his wiggling form when I get home to remind myself that life is indeed good.

Popped by from Michele's to see what magic you had brewing today.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Stuffed peppers sound good. What time did you say dinner was??

Michele sent me,

Mike

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can we all have a spa day?

Wandered over from Michele's and hope you finish your quilting for the weekend.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

We made stuffed tomatoes last night. I guess it's that time of year.
Ya know, we went to both Boston and Maine for the first time this year, and thoroughly enjoyed them! (pix on my photo blog).
Happy Friday!
~S :)

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind if a spa came to me... lol Michele sent me. Hi! I hope you have a fabulous weekend. :)

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I haven't had stuffed peppers in years- none of my kids like them so I never make them anymore.
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger BreadBox said...

Lovely answers, and it sounds like a lovely weekend!

Michele sent me,
N.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger scrappintwinmom said...

I'd love a day at the spa too. Treated myself to a mani/pedi today- it was heaven. Here via Michele!

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of us could use a day at the spa!

I've seen the Friday fill-in before... maybe I'll try it next week!

Michele sent me...

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger MaR said...

I will be saying your nr 6 on thursday this week, that's when I (hopefully) get my car back!!!
Michele sent me your way this fine Sunday :)
(I love Seville and its people!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home