Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's Comin' Together...

The ebb and flow of the apartment is now what I want it to be...oh, make no mistake - there is still a bit of putting stuff away and where I want it...and a few pieces of furniture that need to be moved...but it's comin' together!

Last night I had the first really decent night's sleep since I moved in...changing the direction of the bed was the best thing I could have done.

Today is work on the closet day...and then on to the rest of the room. Hopefully by Monday everything will be where I want it to be in the living room, kitchen/dining room, hall, and my bedroom. Then I can finish up Mother's room on Tuesday and maybe part of Wednesday.

I'm so excited that everything is about to be completed and I can "get on" with my quilting, knitting, and other crafts...

Today's Poem: A Woman's Question by Lena Lathrop

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Moving your bed can make a huge difference in how you sleep. It sounds as if you're getting everything organized the way you want....and what a wonderful feeling that must be. Don't work too hard!!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Hmm. I wonder if we should move our bed? :) I should go organize something.

~S

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Hi Sara. I cruised in from Michele's tonight to marvel at how seemingly simple changes can make a place seem so much more homey.

I'm so glad you're settling in and feeling the love of your home. May it always be so.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It never ceases to amaze me how moving one thing can change the whole feel of a room.

Michele sent me to visit you today.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Sara, Michele sent me! Glad to hear you're sleeping better! Isn't it amazing what simply rearranging things can do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home