Friday, September 28, 2007

Open Air Photo...

One of my favorite sites is Open Air Photo. Elizabeth is very talented...and takes beautiful photos that express her love of nature and animals. She can create note cards, holiday cards, or just photos in any size from her photography. If you are interested all you have to do is contact her.

I know I recommended her site a while back - but the day I did the server went down! So, I'm telling you about her again. Plus she has added a ton of photos to her "Gallery" - so do go check it out and if nothing else send her a message to encourage her. I know that would make all the difference in the world to her...all of us arty types know how that feels! You can tell her I sent you.

Edited by Sara: To leave a message for Elizabeth - you need to use the Contact me link...sorry!

10 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will go visit her after this! I like visiting new blogs!

Michele sent me here!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'll take a look. Michele sent me.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Tawcan said...

Nice pics. I really like the black & white ones.

Michele sent me here. :)

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Pat said...

i love photos so will certainly visit her. Michele says hi. And then it's bed for me.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Pat said...

They are great photos but I couldn't find a comment box.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Melody said...

They are great photos - cool idea with the note cards etc., I wish I was motivated myself to do the same...

I'm here via Michele today Sara. Hello from her and hello from me! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I know I surely will...

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Thanks for pointing out her work, Sara. She is exceptionally talented!

I'm back from Michele's again. She's so nice that way: sending me again and again to my favorite reads.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Paul Nichols said...

You've got a nice blog. Thank you for stopping by my blog a little earlier this evening. I'll stop by the photo blog you mentioned.

Paul Nichols

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how cool that you're giving someone some link-love. I like exploring other people's suggestions.

Michele sent me on this visit.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did visit your friend and liked her blog. Today I will go leave a message.

Michele sent me back to check her out again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home