Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Fill-In

This week-end is going to be a busy one for me...I'm bound and determined to work on my "fall cleaning" - I didn't get to do a "spring cleaning" cause I did that at my other house before I moved...now I've got to get my new place in order...

Found the Friday Fill-in over at Fond of Snape's blog...Questions this week are courtesy of Amy; thanks Amy!!!

1. If I were a tree I would be birch because I think they are beautiful!

2. If I were a bird I would fly over Phoenix and the Grand Canyon!

3. If I were a book I hope I would be well written with a great plot that would hold everyone's interest.

4. If I were a car I would be fast, sleek, and the hottest thing on the market.

5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be cell phones because I don't always want to be found and people think that because you have one you should answer it all the time.

6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be procrastination!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Moonlight, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry and watching The Illusionist and Sunday, I want to get a few cards sent out, watch a movie, and knit!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Janet said...

How are you liking Moonlight? I've heard good and bad things; it's on my Tivo but I haven't had time to watch yet. Thanks for playing!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

I'm so with you on number 6. In fact, I'm procrastinating cleaning right now. I'm here from Michele to read your super list. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I am totally with you on the procrastination...maybe I'll work on that tomorrow....or maybe not!

Michele sent me!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

#5...Oh Yes! Cell Phones...I so agree....I would get rid of them too..in a heartbeat....!
What did we all do before Cell Phones? WE DID GREAT I mean we did just fine!...Now, people look like they cannot stand to NOT be talking to someone, even when they are WITH someone...

"HOUSTEN? WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

Michele sent me to say all this to you...!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

i'll give you my opinions on procrastination tomorrow

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger yellojkt said...

#2 would make you a condor. They fly over the Grand Canyon all the time. I think they like watching people and vice versa.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You get everything well mapped out, Sara.

Michele sent me this way.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger yellojkt said...

I'm back from michele's. These are very cute Mad Lib type fill ins. I think if I were a car, I would get great gas mileage so I didn't cost a lot to run.

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to my birthday, I am a hazelnut tree, whatever that means!

I like your answers!

Glad Michele sent me here!

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the pilot of Moonlight, and am watching episode 2 as I type this, so I'm really glad Michele sent me here so I could mention that.

Friends have called it a ripoff of Angel.

It seems to be much more a ripoff of Forever Knight.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Michele sent me to say hi, Sara - oh, and I've already done #5...

I cancelled my mobile phone contract and have never got another one. So I've been without my mobile phone now for about a month.

cq

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Hmmm. The cell phone one is a hard one. I agree about them being a bit invasive definitely... but I think I'm too hooked on the conveniences.

I was going to comment on this a day or so ago... but I've been procrastinating again.

~S :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home