Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Fill-in #114...



1. Paying the toll for the person behind me was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place I want to visit is Barcelona, Spain.

3. All or nothing is fair in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or juice - it used to be Pepsi - but, the doctor is making me drink lots of juice.

5. Sometimes relationships take separate paths.

6. Our weather reminds me that there is always something interesting happening in New England.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting a little and maybe watching a little TV, tomorrow my plans include really chillin' with a good book, some knitting, and maybe a bit of DVD watching and Sunday, I want to be a repeat of Saturday - only with getting better each day!

You can play here!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I'm glad you were feeling up to posting....was beginning to worry a bit more about you than I already was. Keep pumping that juice!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Janet said...

can you believe it was in the 50s Sunday and snowing today?! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home