Monday, March 02, 2009

Long Enough...

It's gone on long enough - going to the doctor tomorrow...

Yesterday, I felt a little better. Not great - but, seemed to have enough energy to cook some eggs and wash my dishes.

Today, not so hot. The fever is back and so are the chills - so, it is time to do something about this. Made my appointment - and snow or no snow, I am going to the doctor...

Now, I'm going to settle into my big recliner, cover up with a blankie, grab my knitting, and watch tv...

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I am sorry that you are still ill...hopefully you will get better soon.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Take care Sara and feel better soon!!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, I hope you're feeling better real soon!

{{Hugs}}

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Sara, I'm sorry you're still sick, though glad you're seeing the doc. Take it easy, and I hope you're feeling better soon!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I totally feel for you--I swear I have a different symptom every day but so far no chills and no fever just feeling lousy!

FEEL BETTER!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger gemma said...

Now that's a wise decision. Glad to hear you made the call. Keep us posted and feel better.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger amy said...

Get well soon! Kisses to Killian.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Laura said...

oh.. i know how you feel.. i hope the doctor visit helps and that you get to feeling better soon...
blessings
~*~

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home