Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #115



1. When I look to the left, I see my kitchen and one of my beautiful quilts on the hall wall.

2. My living room is the room that has the best view in my home. It has a large picture window and I can see down the road and the gorgeous sunsets.

3. Let it work out by itself - we really have no control over it.

4. Nothing much is done dirt cheap!

5. Participating in our government by voting and voicing our opinions is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up a wonderful book - The Jim and Dan Stories: A Journey of Grief and Faith by Colleen Redman, tomorrow my plans include going grocery shopping and to lunch with a friend and Sunday, I want to have dinner at another friend's house!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Oh, geesh....be CAREFUL going out and going grocery shopping and lugging groceries back home to put away. Are you sure you are ready for that? I'd hate to see a relapse of any kind.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You must be feeling a lot better, sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead. Having lunch with a friend is always a fun treat, enjoy yourself!

Oh and I attached the birds with some florist wire poked through thier belly's and wrapped onto the bracnh.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Enjoy your weekend :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home