Friday Fill-ins #115
1. When I look to the left, I see my kitchen and one of my beautiful quilts on the hall wall.
2. My living room is the room that has the best view in my home. It has a large picture window and I can see down the road and the gorgeous sunsets.
3. Let it work out by itself - we really have no control over it.
4. Nothing much is done dirt cheap!
5. Participating in our government by voting and voicing our opinions is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up a wonderful book - The Jim and Dan Stories: A Journey of Grief and Faith by Colleen Redman, tomorrow my plans include going grocery shopping and to lunch with a friend and Sunday, I want to have dinner at another friend's house!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal