Monday, March 09, 2009

Swaps...

It has been a while since I participated in a fat quarter swap...probably well over a year. But, the Sew Mama Sew blog has been such fun and I have learned so many things there that when she said she was having a fat quarter swap I couldn't resist.

There were 450 participants - from all over the world - it was such fun...these are the fabrics I received from Sara, Sarah, Stephanie and Sheila.


Does anyone notice that my new favorite color "turquoise" is featured - and they had no idea I like that color.

Update: Today I am feeling much better. Since we woke up to 5 inches of snow - and it is still snowing - my doctor told me not to come in unless I begin to feel worse. She thinks I am on the mend! YEA. But, I am still taking this entire week to build up my strength...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I didn't notice the turquoise as much as I noticed your 4 blocks all came from people whose names started with the letter S and even some of the same names as yours. THAT was funny to me!!! Glad you are feeling better and sticking to your plan to GET REST.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I was wondering about all the S names too! I love them all but especially the one with bugs and that red one. I'm so goofy, as I looked at them I clicked on the bug fabric. I guess I thought I could make it move to the front via the internet LOL. Glad you're feeling better but don't get carried away with your fine self.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Latharia said...

Those are some fun fabrics! I hope you feel better, soon! How can you not, now that you've got those bright colors?!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Love all your new fat quarters! What a fun swap. I didn't realize it was snowing so much up your way. Here in PA we've warmed up a bit, with 74 degrees over the weekend and the upper 40's through this week. I hope the snow you're getting doesn't come my way! Hopefully it will melt quick!!!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Glad you're on the mend!
I like those fabrics- did your name have to start with an "S" to be in on the swap? ;-)

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

There's nothing like fat quarters! So much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home