1) I'm feeling better...not great, but better. The medication has done its job and now I just need to make sure I still rest and not RUSH running around.
2) Finishing up and packaging the OWOH gifts - of course, being the over-achiever that I am - I thought I would give one gift for every 25 people who signed up...and ended up having to knit three more.
3) My quilt guild in Cornish regularly makes comfort quilts. We are known for our beautiful star pattern. The guild presented Scarlett with a beautiful quilt in hopes that it will comfort her during this trying time of her mother's passing.
4) The quilts are a group effort - we each make these star blocks throughout the year. When we have enough blocks, one of us will take and make the quilt top. After Colleen quilts it - we will sit around at the meeting and put the binding on. These quilts have gone to many people who have suffered from long term illness or deaths in their families.
5) Killian has been a good boy still ... and is hanging around making sure I don't do too much. He did have a touch of a tummy thing the other night - but, is fine now.
Well, that's about it for now...haven't been quilting any - not a lot of energy to sit at the machine...but hopefully this week-end.