Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Shopping...

My friend, Pat and I went up to Lebanon, NH today. While she was getting her taxes done - I sat and knit. Then off we went...

First Stop: Kohls - They were having a sale on kitchen items and I was in the market for a skillet. Ended up getting a set of skillets that were on sale for $24.00 instead of the $52.00 they normally were. New can opener was on sale for 25% off - and it is a Kitchen Aid. And, found a really nice sweater that was regularly $56.00 on sale for $10.80.

Second Stop: Encore Bookstore - This is Pat's favorite bookstore. She could spend hours there - but, only spent a little while today. She left with 5 or 6 books and I left with one.

Third Stop: Dinner - at the Japanese Steakhouse. I had a salmon Sushi roll for an appetizer; Tempura for dinner which consisted of 5 skewers shrimp, 2 skewers of chicken, and a ton of fresh veggies. It was so good.

Fourth Stop: Grocery Store - to pick up three items...and then home...

I'm a little tired...cause I was out about 6 hours...so, I'm going to chill the rest of tonight...and read that new book.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I'm glad you had such a nice day. Get a good night of sleep tonight. What book did you get?

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I feel like I had a very similar day in Lebanon and Claremont getting groceries and things for the Relief Society Birthday Party on Tuesday.

To answer your question: No I don't really sew except for seriously basic things but my mom does. I think the next time I am pregnant I will make some fun things but this one is going to be over before I know it!

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

So glad you are up to being out and about and having some fun. Sounds like you got some great buys too - that always makes a gal feel good.

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a good day out! Now you'll need to sleep it off. I want to know what book you bought, too.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Janet said...

You had a busy day! Glad you had a good time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home