Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ending the Month A Winner!...

This has been my month... Each time you buy gas at my local Jiffy Mart, you can sign your ticket...and they draw someone to win each week. This week it was ME!!!! So, I won $25.00 worth of gas! (Hey, and at the prices of gas lately - that's like winning a small lottery!!!)

Then, today, I get an e-mail for my friend, Pat, telling me that I won a gorgeous pouch that she made...now this is the Pat Winter that was featured in the Quilt Challenge Magazine last year - she was one of the finalist...so, you know I am like thrilled to have a piece of her work in my home!!!! You can see the beautiful pouch on her website - or wait til it arrives and I'll be posting photos.

Also, received a really cute card and cat dressed as a bat from my friend, Sprite.

Photos of all the winnings I listed in an earlier post along with this will be posted soon.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Congratulations on all of your prizes.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Congratulations, Sara! You should buy a lotto ticket before the week is out. Today in fact ;-) I just took a look at the vintage design bag. Really nice!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Maybe some of your good luck will rub off on me? Please?

Hello! Michele sent me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home