Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-ins - #117...



This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.

And...here we go!

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived the most adorable ground hog. I used to love watching him as I drove down my Tennessee house driveway. It was like he was there to wish me a good day at work!"

2. "We've all had bad experiences in our lives but that ain't no matter." We just need to put on our big girl pants and deal with it.

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and it really ticked me off cause I wanted to go for a nice walk in the coolness of the evening."

4. "There are treasures beyond measure that can be brought up from the hold of the Spanish galleon." Or at least that is what I have been told.

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it grabbed me so that I wouldn't land on my butt in the ice."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, that is why we must always be on our guard."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on my challenge quilt -since I am sure there is nothing but March Madness on the TV, tomorrow my plans include visiting an alpaca farm, having lunch out and picking up some cinnamon sticks at Ocean State and Sunday, I want to continue working on my quilt after I return from church!


Okay, Janet, I hope you posted the correct lines and the book title on your blog...

And, you can play here!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I WAS going to do this one today...but I looked at it last night and decided it was to hard for me. LOL

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Janet said...

mmmm, I LOVE cinnamon sticks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home