Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She's Mad...

Killian here!

She's mad! I heard her tell someone on the phone that she was really P***ed off at me...

I don't understand why - she left me to go to the grocery store. So, I found the two blankies she washed yesterday! They were pretty high up on her make-up table bench - but, I reached them and when she got home she found me dragging them on the floor.

Oh, she wasn't happy! She snatched them away from me and put them up in the closet. She said they were her blankets and not mine.

Well, then - I found this really pretty sweater. It's red and really soft. It was on the same bench - so, I got it and was walking into the living room carrying it and she hit the ceiling!

Plus she said she still hasn't forgiven me for trying to bite her through the shower curtain yesterday when she was taking a shower.

I must be in real trouble - because she came home from the library with a book called "Is Your Cat Crazy? Solutions from the Casebook of a Cat Therapist".

I sure hope she let's me sleep in bed with her tonight - otherwise it's lonely without my mommy!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I think Killian's behavior is an unfortunate side effect of his mommy's recent pneumonia, when she was home with him 24/7 for a few weeks. Now if she isn't there, he can't control his behavior and does annoying and destructive things around the house. (Maybe the book will help or maybe he'll gradually readjust to normalcy on his own.)

KILLIAN.....get a grip on yourself and stop driving Mommy bonkers!!!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh Killian... it's not nice to bite mommy through the shower curtain! And tell your mommy that if she knits or quilts a blanket for your very own, then you'll leave her blankets alone. Oh and one pretty red cat sweater would be needed too.

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh...someone's in the doghouse now...
Two words come to mind: Bad Kitty (I think K must be related to Dusty)

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Awww... naughty kitty! What's got into you?

He's not crazy, Sara, maybe he's got Spring fever!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger amy said...

I agree with Pat. It sounds like he's acting out, going after things he knows he shouldn't for attention.

Maybe knit Killian a cat-sized red sweater to wear? I'm sure he'll leave all your knits alone after that :)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Maybe Killian needs a kitty friend?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger knitseashore said...

Oh, Killian...you must be in need of more attention! ((hugs))

Sara, that Is Your Cat Crazy? book is terrific...helped me a lot. And anything by Pam Johnson-Bennett like "Starting From Scratch" is also fabulous at explaining naughty behavior and how to manage it. Good luck!!!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

What a bad kitty and still....so cute!!! It's okay Killian, you can come to my house when she is acting up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home