Ten on Tuesday...
1) Sightseeing - love to do all the touristy things
2) Eat like the locals - love to go where the locals go for food
3) Go to farmer's markets
4) Eat breakfast everyday that I'm on vacation - I don't usually eat breakfast.
5) Visit museums and art galleries.
6) Treat myself to a massage or some spa like activity.
7) Treat myself to a luxury meal - you know the hot spot that is known for it's food! - In Quebec, it was the restaurant at the top of this building that rotated and you were able to see all of Quebec City. They charged an outrageous price for brunch!
8) Visit all the little shops, nooks and crannies, churches, libraries, and historical sites.
9) Buy either yarn or fabric as a souvenir
10) Take loads of photos!
Yes, I know it's all about the food...what can I say!
You can play here!