Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...


'10 Things You Like Doing on Vacation'

1) Sightseeing - love to do all the touristy things

2) Eat like the locals - love to go where the locals go for food

3) Go to farmer's markets

4) Eat breakfast everyday that I'm on vacation - I don't usually eat breakfast.

5) Visit museums and art galleries.

6) Treat myself to a massage or some spa like activity.

7) Treat myself to a luxury meal - you know the hot spot that is known for it's food! - In Quebec, it was the restaurant at the top of this building that rotated and you were able to see all of Quebec City. They charged an outrageous price for brunch!

8) Visit all the little shops, nooks and crannies, churches, libraries, and historical sites.

9) Buy either yarn or fabric as a souvenir

10) Take loads of photos!

Yes, I know it's all about the food...what can I say!

You can play here!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I love going around to the local places, too...as they seem to give you a real feel for the area (and you don't get that very often at the "touristy" spots). I'm not very adventurous on different types of food, though.....sad to say. :(

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

If I couldn't plan trips around good food, what would be the fun, well there are always a lot of fun things to do, but eating out and discovering local fare and such is part of that fun. I always remember the food most of all - oh no that might be a sad admission, huh.

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walk the beach, people watch, drink tea and flip through People magazine.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Knit Witch said...

Those all sound great to me!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love to eat breakfast on vacation :)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Janet said...

It's always all about the food for me, too LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home