Friday Fill-in #116...
2. Taking my medicine on a daily basis and drinking juice are now habits.
1. Why do we have to die? It just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.
3. I have to get my rear in gear and get my challenge quilt finished by April 16th!
4. I had never heard the phrase "wicked" and it has now become part of my vocabulary.
5. I'm running behind on my challenge quilt the way I always do. But, I seem to work best under pressure.
6. How was I to know that I would love living in New Hampshire so much.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with maybe a movie, tomorrow my plans include having breakfast out and helping Scarlett with her taxes and Sunday, I want to chill and either read or quilt - or maybe both!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal