Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-in #116...


1. Why do we have to die? It just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

2. Taking my medicine on a daily basis and drinking juice are now habits.

3. I have to get my rear in gear and get my challenge quilt finished by April 16th!

4. I had never heard the phrase "wicked" and it has now become part of my vocabulary.

5. I'm running behind on my challenge quilt the way I always do. But, I seem to work best under pressure.

6. How was I to know that I would love living in New Hampshire so much.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with maybe a movie, tomorrow my plans include having breakfast out and helping Scarlett with her taxes and Sunday, I want to chill and either read or quilt - or maybe both!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Janet said...

wicked!

I've been looking at condos in Nashua...

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Pat said...

You always do good fill-ins!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

How fast do you come up with these fill ins, because you're really good at it!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Sometimes it's just fun to put off and then have to get moving - like challenging yourself. Sounds like you'll be having a fun weekend - except for the taxes part. We just put ours in the mail and hooray, we don't have to pay this year, we're getting a little bit back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home