Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nice Sunday...

Had a really nice day today...

Got to see several of my friends at church. It was great to see Chris and see her baby bump - It is always exciting when a new little one is on the way!

After church I went over to another friend's house for dinner. She made this wonderful home made Chicken Pot Pie. She and her family make me feel most welcome and I so enjoyed my day with them. We had salad, pumpkin bread and brownies for dessert. Lots of conversation, good food, good friends, and we watched Mama Mia and sang along. (Isn't that what you're supposed to do?)

Came home in time to relax for an hour before watching The Amazing Race and Cold Case - now it's off to bed.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I got sidetracked on my way to bed and checked the computer one more time and found your entry from today. I am SO happy you had another great day and are feeling stronger now. Your day sounds like it was perfect......GREAT news!!!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Chris said...

It was great to see you too!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Wasn't Cold Case so sad this week?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home