Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Monday...

It's been a quiet day spent napping, watching a little tv, and getting my house in order again. I need to do laundry but that will wait until tomorrow.

My kitchen is clean and I feel relaxed. Dinner tonight will be leftovers from Saturday. I'll be heating some tempura in my oven in a tinfoil boat the way Dave taught me.

I've discovered a taste for juice - go figure! But, I found some that I honestly like and have been drinking a lot of it as opposed to Pepsi (which has always been my drink of choice). Langer's is the brand I've discovered...and they have some rather neat flavors.

A couple of people asked what the book was that I bought ... it was "14" by J. T. Ellison. I read her book "Judas Kiss" and enjoyed it - so went in search of her two previous books. I have both - so, it will be fun to read them. Think it would be considered Suspense...

The weather is Beautiful!!! I almost went for a walk but, wasn't too sure I was ready for that. Want to make sure I can actually accomplish that before I strike out on a long walk. By next week - I should be up for it.

So, that's about it for me...what have you been doing today????

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I've been trying not to brood that I have to resurrect my OLD Singer sewing machine if I want to sew since my new, many-features Janome has decided to break after just a little more than 6 months after purchase. :( Other than that, I've tidied up. I should have done some of the medical typing...but didn't. BAD PAT!!!! Glad to hear you are feeling stronger each day AND not overdoing it, either.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Terri S said...

So glad you're feeling better! Being sick is no fun!!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I wanted to get outside for a walk today but Jackson's feeling a bit under the weather, so figured we should stay in. Glad someone got outside and enjoyed a nice walk! Enjoy the weather, spring is getting close!!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I like to mix my juice with a little sparkling water! YUM!

I'm...I'm beginning the search for a place to live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home