Thursday, March 26, 2009

The rest of the week...

I'm here to tell you that the rest of this week is going to be crazy!

Tomorrow being Friday, I intend to get up early and get some things done. Have a stack of paper work on my desk that needs to be taken care of...then I have a challenge quilt to get going on...and just in general want to get things done.

Need to vacuum the floor - it's been a few days and I have to say - I don't understand how it gets messy enough to have to vacuum when it is only Killian and I here. And, I don't even wear shoes in my house!

Saturday I am running away to see some alpacas, hit Ocean State Job Lots to get some spices as they are the cheapest, and have lunch out with my friend, Pat.

Sunday, I plan to chill! And, get some quilting done...

Everyone is fine - and yes, I am speaking to Killian today...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I'm glad to hear you and Killian have resolved your differences! LOL

OOOO...take your camera when you go see the alpacas, okay? (I'd be disappointed if we don't get any photos of that!)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger knitseashore said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend with all the chores you have planned!

Paws crossed that Killian will behave while you are out too.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Terri said...

I just pulled out my vacuum today as well, realizing that is was clogged with quilt scraps ha ha. The fibers stick to my socks, so when I go anywhere that thread and fabric gets strung around like crazy.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

I followed the link from sew fantastic to you. I love your previuos post about Killian's perspective. How clever and humorous! I may have to steal your idea and blog about my poodle, Jack. Have a great weekend!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger LINDA BYLSMA said...

Congratulations on winning the loyal commenters award. For some reason, your blog hasn't been coming up on my reading list. I thought you were just not actively posting!!! Guess I will have to fix that.
Have fun with the alpacas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home