Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Corner of the World...

My corner of the world has included teaching a quilt class at Four Pines Quilt Shop. This is the first time I've taught at a local quilt shop and it was such fun! I had four students! The class lasted three weeks and last night was the last night. Thought I'd give you a look at what was made:

Penny is still working on her quilt - she seems to think she wants a lap quilt - so she is working toward that goal. Her quilt will really be pretty when she is finished.


Kathy made two really pretty table runners. Loved her colors...

Elizabeth is a fairly new quilter and she made one of the prettiest wall hangings. She has just the spot for this and made it exactly to size. She will be binding it in a dark green.


Jodi made three table runners and they turned out so nice. The flowered fabric is just beautiful. She had finished with all three by the end of the second class.
I had a lot of fun with them and they seemed to enjoy the class. Maybe I can find something else I would like to teach in the future!!!





Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Pat said...

I'm glad your class went well and the students had such success with their projects! Thanks for sharing. What colors are in the 3rd student's project? (That one didn't show very well on the posting.)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

How cool that you are teaching!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Barb said...

How fun for you!!! Looks like it was a very successful class and your students did very well....so that gives credit to the teacher!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home