Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...



Ten Things on Your To Do List


1) Finish my challenge quilt. Needs to be done by April 16th...

2) Finish Socks that I am knitting for Scarlett. They are a real pretty dark brown - but, am finding the pattern boring.

3) Finish the Socks that I am knitting for Colleen. Love this pattern! I could knit it a zillion times and not be bored.

4) Make Hand warmers for myself - everyone I know has a pair but me...

5) Get my address book in order. I have addresses on pieces of paper - it's crazy!

6) Organize my kitchen cupboards. I just need to put pasta with pasta - and organize so I know what I have in there.

7) Clean off my desk - it is a mess. I have forgotten the open mail, deal with it, or throw it out rule! And, I need to get back to it.

8) Get the filing done! It nothing else, take an hour a day and get it done!

9) Vacuum the house. It's not like my house is dirty - because it isn't...but, I just forget to vacuum everyday...

10) Start walking everyday! I walked a couple of days last week when the weather was really nice and I just enjoyed it so much!!!

You can play here!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Ohhhh, you should develop a passion for shredding. That makes the mail thing much easier! And maybe you can reward yourself for knitting on the boring socks by knitting on the fun ones.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I agree with Susan....we shred everything that isn't essential, the minute it comes into the house.

I'm afraid to make a list of things to do....I'm not sure I have that much paper!!!!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Are you making handwarmers out of those washclothes? Easy and it would look so nice!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Jenny said...

I like number 10. I try to get out and walk every day. It doesn't always happen but the dogs give me great motivation to do it as much as possible. They start to get stir crazy if I miss a couple days of walking them.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I always love your lists as they invariably list some of what I'd be listing...so it saves ME having to do a list. LOL

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as I suspected - you remembered some of the things I should have put on my list. Like #"s 4, 5, 8, and 10 (if the weather would ever cooperate!)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Latharia said...

Lucky for me, I've been super-productive today & have crossed off most of my to-do list. I think I will simply SIT for a while, now! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home