Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins...#120...


1. Join me in learning how to live a more fun and simplier life.

2. Put a little fun and good food in your day!

3. Happiness is feeling loved - especially loving yourself.

4. Dazed and confused. (Wasn't that a movie!)

5. I'm waiting for the mailman to bring me a notice that I am going to get a rebate check from Uncle Sam. My neighbor got one.

6. A good book is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have Scarlett and Elizabeth over for dinner, tomorrow my plans include sewing on my quilt top and putting on a border for Elizabeth's quilt and Sunday, I want to go to church at the new church I found!

You can play here!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Janet said...

it was a movie based on a Led Zeppelin song :-)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger musingwoman said...

Here's hoping that check arrives soon!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That's a funny movie, Ben Afleck and Matthew McConaughey were in it, before they really became famous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home