Thursday, April 09, 2009

Still Spring Cleaning...

What can I say - the Spring Cleaning bug has really got hold of me.

My kitchen cabinets look wonderful. Everything is arranged so neatly! Breakfast items, hot drinks, baking items, pastas, potatoes, and rices have an entire shelf! Veggies and fruits have their own shelves!!! It is so nice to be able to find what I am looking for right away.

Last night's dinner was salmon and mac and cheese! The salmon was so good!!!

Today, it is the living room's turn - need to answer some mail and get my desk cleared off. Then the living room is done.

My bedroom is next - and then mother's room!

Thought I would leave you with a nice photo of my babies (who live with Mommy Scarlett) -
Isis Dreamweaver and Zac (short for Proz*c)
Oh, and did anyone watch Crim*inal M*nds last night?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Gee...is there an interesting story that comes with the lighter-colored dog's name??? LOL (Notice I am ignoring the references to spring cleaning since none of that is taking place here yet!)

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Janet said...

mmmm, sounds delish! Such cutie pups :-)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Bugsy said...

It is nice to have a clean house. We just finished up with our Spring cleaning just in time for family to visit. Cheers!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You're really making me hungry for mac n chesse! Very cute dogs and they posed so nice for the photo.
Happy cleaning!

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you're done there, feel free to come here and do some spring cleaning here ;-)

Cute doggies!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Susan said...

You're so inspiring! I really need to do this too but somehow by the time I get the daily stuff done and work ...well, that's about it for me.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Have a Happy Easter and you should know I'm starting to feel guilty that about this spring cleaning and organizing - I really should get to doing the same, but I'm sure I'll find an excuse to avoid it at least a while longer.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger aliceinparis said...

Your dogs are lovely!!
Doesn't getting things cleaned up feel good!!!! I really should try to get some stuff done this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home