Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Fill-ins...

1. Angel or not, I will have a hard time believing you exist.

2. Bend me, Shape me any way you want me. Boy, that song popped into my mind!

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of it. Never quite sure whether that was a compliment or not.

4. I feel really good about myself after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can feel totally alone.

6. I never feel as if any day is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include spending some time with friends knitting and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy a good book!

You can play here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Janet said...

sounds like you had a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home