Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Mom's Sewing...

Killian here,

Bet you're glad to see me!

She left this morning to go and see Grandma...and then told me that she was going to be busy sewing for the rest of the day once she got back home.

The white humming thing was going a lot last night and I guess I'll have to listen to it again this afternoon. Darn, keeps me from getting to the window.

Oh, I found this neat photo on the Internet - think Mom would be made if I tried this? Just asking!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Killian, I guess you'll just have to snooze all day. :-)

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Oh, Killian.......please DO try that little stunt and be sure to tell us Mom's reaction!!! LOL

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Don't forget to set up the camera! I'd pay good money for a picture like that ;)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

That's a great picture! I'd love to see Killian doing the same :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home