Saturday, April 04, 2009

Knitting Day...

Today is the day a group of my knitting friends are getting together just to sit and either knit or spin. Since I don't spin - I'll be doing a lot of knitting (I hope).

There are several unfinished items in my knitting basket and I hope to have photos of them finished...

1) The Elizabeth Zimmerman BSJ - that has been languishing in my knitting basket for a couple of years. And, I do need to finish it as I know someone who will need it soon.

2) Two pairs of socks - both have one sock finished and the other still on needles - time to get them done...

Always seem to enjoy being with others and tend to work on my projects...so, maybe I'll have a productive day today!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any day knitting with friends is a productive day even if you don't finish anything. Have a wonderful time :-)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

That sounds pretty wonderful...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home