Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #119...


1. Anonymous...should not be so rude when playing a game someone else made up.

2. YouTube is a great source of enjoyment for me.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, heartbreak.

4. Lilacs and all the other flowers are what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when one can knit or crochet. There was something on the news about how knitting and crocheting reduce stress!!!

6. Black jelly beans MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to fixing a really good chef's salad with ham, black olives, lettuce, broccoli, and blue cheese dressing, tomorrow my plans include staying home and relaxing and Sunday, I want to go to this new church that is similar to the one I attended in Tampa!

4 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Oh...do I love the smell of lilacs. I got a bush for my second Mother's Day (when we lived in NJ). One time, we had tree people to cut down a tree a good distance from the bush and they RUINED that lilac bush (which was about 25 years old by then and GORGEOUS). I was heartbroken. They bought another and I did take it with us when we moved to Delaware, but it's not as nice a bush and I get mixed feelings each year when it gets its few blooms as I recall the one I so cherished and loved. (GEE...funny how these fill-ins can trigger such emotions, huh?)

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Now black jelly beans would definitly be on my list of foods I don't like.

You tube is very entertaining and informative as well, I've found so many crocheting lessons right on you tube, how great!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger LINDA BYLSMA said...

I'm with you on 4, 5 and 6. As for 7, can I come over for dinner?

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I love black jelly beans, too! Happy Easter :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home