Friday Fill-Ins #119...
1. Anonymous...should not be so rude when playing a game someone else made up.
2. YouTube is a great source of enjoyment for me.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, heartbreak.
4. Lilacs and all the other flowers are what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when one can knit or crochet. There was something on the news about how knitting and crocheting reduce stress!!!
6. Black jelly beans MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to fixing a really good chef's salad with ham, black olives, lettuce, broccoli, and blue cheese dressing, tomorrow my plans include staying home and relaxing and Sunday, I want to go to this new church that is similar to the one I attended in Tampa!