Thursday, November 08, 2007

A Good Day...

Today was the day hats and mittens were delivered...Check out the happy faces! Each child (one at a time) came up and picked out their own hat. It was so cute! And, so darn heartwarming to see them look at each one and see their little faces light up! This is one of the classes.


And, Cameron loved the hat I made enough to make it his own!

The children have signed releases so their photos can be used. This is especially useful for the newspaper guy who will be coming by tomorrow to write the story - using my photos!

And, in the spirit of thanksgiving, today I am thankful for small children who can warm the heart with just a huge smile!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at the smiles on those faces! You done good, Sara!q

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Panthergirl said...

How great!!! I just started knitting last year but don't know how to do hats OR mittens yet (I think I have to learn to use circular needles) so I'm really, really impressed.

And what a great cause.

Here via michele!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home