Sunday, November 04, 2007

Fall...Ya'll...and Sunday Sky...

Fall...I love it. Mainly I love the colors. This huge tree is at my former house. I go there every day around noon to let the dogs out and play with them. Took this shot of the tree from the road. The tree behind it is already bare - it had red leaves.


From the back deck this is what part of the tree looks like...it is so tall that I can't get it all in the photo from the deck.

I walked out into the yard and got directly under the tree and shot up to see what it would look like...Amazing! Gorgeous!

The above photos were taken about a week or so ago...today, I thought I would show you the same tree from the deck...it is very bare!!! And, most of the leaves are in the yard at the bottom of the tree. Still in its bareness it is beautiful. And, the sky is gorgeous. So blue with pretty clouds floating around.

Today, I am thankful for the changes of the seasons...and the beauty each brings into my life.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger mckay said...

sara, thanks for sharing such beautiful fall color. it's my favorite time of the year, too. being in CA i need to hunt hard for fall colors. too many palm trees!

here via michele's

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

I love fall too, or autumn as we call it in the UK. The colours of the leaves are wonderful, especially on a sunny day when they shine like gold. Lovely pics :)

Michele sent me over to say hi.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Deb R said...

That's a gorgeous tree! Beautiful leaves, of course, but even bare it has lovely bones.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... Such bold and vivid golds! Love it!
~S

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Janet said...

That is an utterly fantastically beautiful tree!!! Naked or clothed in those gorgeous leaves :-) I just want to picnic beneath it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home