Saturday, November 03, 2007

Among the Undecided...but Looking...

New Hampshire seems to get a lot of candidates stomping for our votes...and since we hold the first primary...they all come here. Yesterday, I heard that one of the Democratic candidates would be in town...so, I headed out to see what they had to say.


That first photo might be a little dark...the event was held in a small restaurant! But that would be Hillary...and I have to say, she must be a nightmare to keep secure...mainly because she's short and gets really lost in a crowd.

Never in my life have I seen so many Secret Service men - and that doesn't include the ones that were dressed like ordinary folks in the crowd...cause I couldn't spot them. The others were just a tad bit obvious.


So, there you go...an actual posed photo of yours truly and maybe the future president.

And, in the spirit of Thanksgiving...I am so thankful for the opportunity to be able to vote for the person that I think is the best to lead my country. Many don't have that choice!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is that??? You know you have to have that framed, don't you? That's just So cool! (Yes, this is me being speechless!)

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

that is a good picture, even if she is just a Senator
happy autumn, i love NH!

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool picture! I like it!

Michele sent me here to look at you!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger November Rain said...

michelle sent me that is soo cool what was she like ooh I would have had so many questions did you get to ask her

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger BreadBox said...

Yes, very cool photo. Use your vote wisely, please! I have to say that the fact that only two or four states determine the candidates is a strange "feature" of the US electoral system!

Michele sent me,
N.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger kenju said...

That photo might be worth a lot someday, so protect it well and frame it in acid-free materials. Michele sent me.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Dak-Ind said...

thats awesome!

i got the oppurtunity to meet Bill Clinton during his first campaign. i was working for the elections department in a nearby town (which sounds cool, but i was jsut a ballot counter... which is very educational in itself)

anyways, i hope meeting her was as fun for you as meeting him was for me!

michele sent me

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

How very exciting! And rare, too....Glad you got to have a picture taken with your choice! And you are soooo right about the privelage to vote...I am not sure that a lot of young people get the importance of this 'right' that wee have....This is a very interesting year, too, isn't it? Lord I hope we get a Democrat in The White House....This administration has done such damage to our Constitution and our reputation around the world, plus costing so much to be in a war that we shouldn't be in, at all---The Lives Lost; The Thousands upon Thousands wounded and maimed...AND, the financial cost...What worries me is all the damage they can STILL do in this year plus, that is left...
I think I'll go eat a peice of chocolate!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh Sara, by all means frame it! That is so cool!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Bev Sykes said...

What a fabulous opportunity. All the more reason for vote for Hillary--so you can show this picture to your grandchildren!

(Oh--and Michele sent me)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Azgreeneyes said...

What a great experience!

Hi from Michele's

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture, Sara!

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING!?? That picture is so cool! Wow, good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home