Monday, November 05, 2007

New Yarns...

New Yarn is always fun...and it is especially fun when it is a gift...Scarlett recently gave me the following yarns! They are SOCK yarn! Most of the yarn she gives me is as a thank you for watching the babies during times that she cannot be home in time for walks or their dinner time...plus mid-day Monday - Friday. It also gives me a chance to play with them...and I know that the time will come when they will be living a lot farther from me than 4/10ths of a mile.

Both yarns are from Knit Picks - 100% Peruvian Wool - in a line which Knit Picks calls Palette.
The above is called Hyacinth! And, it is lovely, soft and in one of my favorite colors!
This one would be 100% Peruvian Highland Wool - in a color called Verdant Heather. It is also in the Palette line.

Looks like I'm going to have some classy looking socks!!!

Today, I am thankful for family and friends...I have been blessed beyond belief.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pretty colors. New yarn is always a good thing :)

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun colors. I love that olive toned one especially. Seems to be a color I'm drawn to alot.
~S :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home