1. My favorite food seasoning is butter - oh, that doesn't qualify - then how about garlic?
2. The clinking of knitting needles or the hum of my sewing machine is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is being there at the right time in the right place.
4. My health is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people consider me a friend.
6. Milk and Bread was the last thing I bought at the store. Those things just seem to disappear quickly around my house.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on the shows I taped while I was gone, tomorrow my plans include maybe taking a ride to Brattleboro and Sunday, I want to go to the last Sunday School class of this special class I am taking, reading, and as usual knitting and/or quilting a bit.
You can play here
Yes, I'm home after 3 wonderful days at a quilting retreat...More tomorrow!!!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal